Wedding of the year competition
|We're looking for London newlyweds who have said 'I do' this year. Any couples can enter the competition: it doesn't matter whether the event was large or small; modest or spectacular. Just click on 'I want to enter' link above to put your wedding forward. If you've been successful, we'll be in touch.
How to Vote
Voting for this round has now closed. Please come back on 4 July 2013 when the winner will be announced and the next contenders featured.
What’s the prize?
The overall winners will not only claim the all-important Wedding of the Year title and a feature all about their big day in the magazine, they’ll also win a luxurious two-night stay at St Ermin’s Hotel. The prize includes a two-night weekend break for two in a Deluxe King suite with breakfast both mornings, a bottle of champagne on arrival and dinner for two in The Caxton Grill. Terms and conditions apply, dates are subject to availability.
An imposing Grade II listed Victorian red brick building, St Ermin’s Hotel has recently undergone major renovation to restore it to its former glory. Originally nicknamed ‘the wedding cake hotel’, its lobby features white Rococo plasterwork and a romantic central staircase. There are various spaces available for receptions, with the jewel in the venue’s crown undoubtedly the Crystal Ballroom. Resplendent chandeliers adorn this impressive suite which can host up to 120 seated guests and 200 for a standing reception. Ceremonies can take place in the Crystal Ballroom Mezzanine, complete with original fireplace and Art Nouveau sliding doors, Cloisters or Ballroom, with up to
The hotel boasts 331 spacious rooms and its signature restaurant, The Caxton Grill, serves modern European food for lunch and dinner. For drinks and light bites, The Caxton Bar and The Caxton Terrace, with views overlooking a lush courtyard, are great spots to chill out. With the hotel just a stone’s throw from St James’s Park, Buckingham
Palace and the shopping streets of the West End, you’re bound to work up an appetite. Call 020 7222 7888 or visit the website www.sterminshotel.co.uk to find out more.
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are not open to employees (or their immediate families) of KD Media Publishing Ltd.
- The competition closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
- The winner(s) will be notified in writing.
- The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and has no monetary value.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase necessary to enter and there is no charge to enter via the website.
- All reservation requests are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed against a cash value.